SONY XCG-5005E Camera
Sony continues to be on the cutting edge of camera technology with the latest addition to its industrial camera line up - The XCG GigE Series. The XCG-5005E incorporates the GigE Vision interface which is specifically standardized for machine vision applications based on Gigabit Ethernet Technology. The GigE interface enables the camera to transfer a large amount of data over long distances. The use of an Ethernet cable and availability of a wide variety of peripheral devices contribute to significant cost-cutting benefits when designing a complete vision system. Moreover, by incorporating a packet re-send mechanism, the XCG-5005E can securely transmit data to the host computer. The C-mounted camera measures 44 x 33 c 67.5mm, delivers a resolution depth of up to 12 bits per pixel with a shutter speed of 1/100,000 and enables 0-18dB of gain control with 0-6dB of digital gain.
Sony XCG-5005E Camera HIGHLIGHTS:
* 2/3 type Progressive Scan IT CCD
* 8/10/12 bits/pixel
* GigE Vision Compliance (Ver 1.0)
* 2448 x 2050 pixels
* 15 fps
* High Sensitivity - 400 lux @ F5.6 (o dB)
* Compact & Lightweight: 44 x 33 x 67.5 mm (1 3/4 x 1 5/16 x 2 3/4 inches), 145g (less than 5 3/4 oz)
* 2 to 1/10,000 sec
* Partial Scanning & Binning Functions
* High Shock and Vibration Resistance
SONY XCG-5005E Camera FEATURES:
* GigE Vision Compliance
The XCG-5005E camera is GigE Vision Compliant, which enables the camera to transfer a large amount of data over long distances. The use of an Ethernet cable and availability of a wide variety of peripheral devices contribute to significant cost-cutting benefits when designing a complete vision system.
* Variety of Trigger Modes
The XCG-5005E camera offers a wide variety of trigger modes, including Pulse-edge detection mode, Pulse-width detection mode, and Special Trigger Mode. In addition, advanced Bulk Trigger Mode allows the XCG-5005E to capture up to 16 images in rapid succession using a single software or hardware trigger. Sequential trigger mode periodically sends a software or hardware trigger to the XCG-5005E to capture the successive images.
* Excellent Picture Quality/High Frame Rates
The XCG-5005E is ideal for applications that require the capture of ultra-high image detail (up to 15 fps)
* Progressive Scan Monochrome CCD
The XCG-5005E incorporates a 2/3-type High Speed Progressive Scan IT CCD, providing resolution of 2448 x 2048 pixels.
* High Shock and Vibration Resistance
The new XCG-5005E is a robust camera with high shock and vibration resistance which allows for delivery of outstanding performance in the most challenging environmental conditions.
* Sony Image Filter Dedicated Driver
The XCG-5005E features a Sony-provided, dedicated image filter driver, which enable jumbo-packet data transfer across all industry standard hardware. It is also capable of non-GigE Vision data transfer in GigE Vision environments.
* Image Buffer
The XCD-5005E is equipped with an image buffer, which serves as temporary storage for captured images for later transmission or retransmission. This function allows users to maximize bandwidth in multiple-camera operations or reconfirm specific images as required.
* Vertical and Horizontal Partial Scanning
By selecting a particular area of image to be scanned, users of the XCG-5005E can reduce data size and increase frame rate to minimize processing time.
* Other Features
1. Two connectors: RJ-45 (locking -20mm pitch); EAIJ-12 pin (power, trigger-in, strobe-out, isolated digital I/O) 2. Power on LED 3. Low Power Consumption (4.3 W) 4. Compact and Lightweight (44 x 33 x 67.5 mm / 145 g) 5. Shutter Speed: 2 to 1/100,000 s
SONY XCG-5005E Camera SPECIFICATIONS:
* Cell Size: 3.45 x 3.45 ¦Ìm
* Effective Pixels: 2448 x 2048
* Frame Rate: 15 fps
* Gain: Manual 0 to +18 dB, Auto Gain
* Image Device: 2/3-type progressive scan IT CCD
* Image Device Value: Monochrome
* Lens Mount: C mount
* Output Image Size: 2448 x 2048 pixels
* Resolution: Resolution depth: 8/10/12 bits/pixel
* Sensitivity: F5.6 at 400 lx (0 dB)
* Trigger Shutter: 2-1/100,000;Mode:Pulse-edge detect,Pulse-width detect,Special mode(Bulk trigger/Sequential trigger)
Sony XCG-5005E GENERAL
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 1 3/4 x 1 5/16 x 2 3/4 inches (44 x 33 x 67 mm)
* Operating Humidity: 20 to 80% (no condensation)
* Operating Temperature: 23 to 113¡ã F (-5 to 45¡ã C)
* Power Consumption: 4.3 W
* Power Requirements: DC +10.5 to +15.0V
* Shock Resistance: 70 G
* Storage Humidity: 20 to 95% (no condensation)
* Storage Temperature: -22 to 140¡ã F (30 to 60¡ã C)
* Vibration Resistance: 10 G (20 Hz to 200 Hz)
* Weight: Less than 5 3/4 oz (145g)