BRC-300P is a revolutionary all-in-one compact robotic color video camera system specially designed for remote video shooting applications. The BRC-300P incorporates three 1/4.7-type Advanced HAD™ CCDs that provide high-quality and high-resolution images in both 4:3 and 16:9 modes.
With its high-accuracy and wide-range Pan/Tilt/Zoom capability the BRC-300P precisely captures the right points of the viewable area surrounding the camera to meet your needs. You can also easily operate the camera with Sony??s optional RM-BR300 Remote Control Unit which is equipped with an ergonomic joystick and feature-rich control panel. And when used with optional BRBK-303 Optical Multiplex Card and BRU-300 Optical Multiplex Unit the BRC-300 is capable of being controlled from a long distance with a single fiber optic cable connection.
The BRC-300P also comes equipped with a card slot that accepts optional interface cards enabling the camera to be integrated into every kind of system from S-Video to RGB SDI or even fiber. In addition two remote control interfaces (VISCA™ protocol) are available to provide additional expandability and flexibility for your remote shooting applications.
This product comes with the full PrimeSupport package. s fast hassle-free repairs a helpline offering expert technical advice and a free loan unit while yours is repaired. Plus the peace of mind that Sony is looking after your equipment ?C and your business.
* Image device: 1/4.7 type IT CCD3
* Effective picture elements: Approx. 0.69 Megapixels
* Signal systems: PAL
* Lens: 12x optical zoom 48x with digital zoom Carl Seiss Vario-Sonnar T*(R)
* Focal length: f=3.6 to 43.2 mm (F1.6 to F2.8)
* Minimum object distance: 800 mm (Tele end)
* Horizontal viewing angle without Image Stabilization: 4:3 mode:3.3-37.8 16:9 mode:4.0-45.4
* Focus system: Auto/Manual
* Pan/Tilt angle: -170 to +170 degrees (Pan) -30 to +90 degrees (Tilt)
* Pan/Tilt speed: 0.25 to 60 degrees/s (Pan/Tilt)
* Minimum illumination: 7 lx (25 IRE F1.6 +18dB)
* S/N ratio: 50 dB
* Shutter speed: 1/10 000-1/3 s (NTSC 1/10 000-1/4s)
* Gain: Auto/Manual (-3 to 18 dB)
* White balance: Auto Indoor Outdoor One-push WB Manual
* Optical Image Stabilizer: On/Off
* Image flip: On/Off
* Preset positioning: 6 positions
* Sd video output: BNC:composite(NTSC) small DIN 4:Y/C
* Camera control interface: Small DIN 8:RS-232C(VISCA input) Small DIN 8:RS-232(VISCA output) Interface plug 9:RS-422(VISCA input/output)
* Backlight compensation: On/Off
* Operating temperature: 0 to 40 degrees
* Storage temperature: -20 to 60 degrees
* Power requirements: DC 12 V
* Power consumption: Max. 21.6 W (without optional card)
* Dimensions (Diameter x H): 1802 x 10.1205 mm
* Mass: 2.5 kg