Hot on the heels of the introduction of the Sony FCB-EH6300 HD Block Camera, comes another dynamic model featuring 1280 x 720p HD resolution to Sony's line-up of HD Block Cameras, the Sony FCB-EH3400. Clocking in with 28x zoom, this cameras offers outstanding picture quality for applications requiring vibrant, high-resolution images and flexibility. The Sony FCB-EH3400 utilizes a 1/4-type Exmor CMOS image sensor, boasting approximately 1,430,000 million effective pixels for extraordinary picture quality.
Sony FCB-EH3400 HIGHLIGHTS:
* 1280 x 720p High Definition: Ideally suited for Security monitoring applications, the Sony FCB-EH3400 HD block camera offers 1280 x 720p high definition video output.
* Digital Output (Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2): The digital LVDS interface provides easy access for IP and Gigabit Ethernet applications. Thanks to the digital interface, the quality of the camera’s video signal is maintained with minimal deterioration. This can lead to cost savings due to the direct connection to codecs/systems without the need for any additional components.
* Temperature Readout: The value of the internal temperature of the Sony FCB-EH3400 camera can be read out via the VISCA protocol. When checking the internal temperature of equipment (i.e., speed dome unit), it is possible to use this data to turn a fan or heater on/off inside the equipment as needed.
* Color Enhancement: Ideally suited for low vision applications, new color enhancement options can make reading text and pictures less challenging. Available options include monochrome, binary, inverted and enhanced color modes.
* Auto Wide-D Mode: The new Sony FCB-EH3400 camera monitors the luminance differences within an image in high contrast environments and automatically switches on and off the Wide D feature according to the contrasted lighting environment. In addition, it is possible to select three levels of luminance differences (low/mid/high).
* Additional Wide?-D Modes: In addition to the Auto Wide-D mode, the new SONY FCB-EH3400 camera features additional modes, including Indoor, Outdoor, One-push WB, ATW, Manual, Sodium Vapor Lamp.
* Auto ICR: The FCB-EH3400 features a sensitive image sensor, ideal for day/night functions at less than 0.5 lux (F1.6, 50IRE) with high-sensitivity mode on.
SONY FCB-EH3400 Camera Specifications:
* Image Device: 1/4-type Exmor CMOS sensor
* Effective Pixels: Approx. 1,450,000
* Digital Zoom: 12x (336x with optical zoom)
* Horizontal Viewing Angle: 55.9 (wide end) to 2.1 (tele end)
* Sync System: Internal
* Electronic Shutter: 1/1 to 1/10,000 s, total 22 steps
* White Balance: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (fix/auto), One-push, Manual
* Gain: Auto/Manual/Max. Gain Limit (-3 to +28dB, +2dB step/total 16 steps)
* Wide Dynamic Range: Yes (30 fps)
* Privacy Zone Masking: Yes
* Focus System: Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF, Focus compensation in ICR On
* Picture Effects: E-Flip, Nega Art, Black & White, Mirror Image, Color Enhancement
* Exposure Control: Auto, Manual, Priority Mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV Compensation, Slow AE
SONY FCB-EH3400 Video Output Specifications:
* Lens Value: 28x Optical zoom, f=3.5 mm (wide) to 98.0 mm (tele), F1.35 to F3.7
* S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB
* Minimum Illumination: Less than 1.0 lx (F1.35, 50 IRE)
* Video Output: HD: Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr), Digital: (Y/CB/Cr) 4:2:2 via LDS; SD: VBS
* Signal System: HD: 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 720p/29.97, 720p/25; SD: NTSC, PAL
SONY FCBEH3400 Interfaces Specifications:
* Camera Control Interface: VISCA? protocol (TTL signal level)
SONY FCB-EH3400 General Specifications:
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 50.0 x 60.0 x 89.7 (mm)
* Weight: Approx. 240 g
* Operating Temperature: -5? C to 60? C
* Storage Temperature: -20? C to 60? C
* Power Consumption: 4.7 W (motors active)/3.4 W (motors inactive)