The Mini underwater camera have high sensitive CMOS sensor, high luminous flux (F1.2) and wide view angle (90กใ) mini lens.
It have 8 controllable LED lamps enable the effective recording distance up to 5 meters, and surveillance area up to 100 square meters in the complete darkness.
This camera is very small volume and light weight, high stability and ultra long working life.
They are very suitable for day & night hidden surveillance, project monitoring, and equipment maintenance, etc.
Mini Underwater Features:
* 8 LEDs enable the effective night vision distance up to 5 meters;
* High luminous flux (F1.2) and wide view angle (90กใ) mini lens;
* Surveillance area up to 100 square meters in the complete darkness;
* Small size, which is easy to install into narrow room and slim tube, etc.;
* 520TVL Digital chip synthesis technology offers true color & HD video.
Mini Underwater Specification:
|Pick up element
||Single chip 1/4" CMOS |
|Number of Pixels
||3.584mm(H) x 2.688mm(V)|
||Approximately 520TV lines |
|Lens & View angle
||1:Light(Default) 2: On-Off 3:Self-Montion |
||8LED : 17600mcd |
||1.0V p-p/75ohm |
|Lamp Control Out
||1:AV(Default) 2:On-Off 3:Photosensitive Resistor |
||Camera : 12G |
||0.5M (additional purchase for longer cable) |
DC5V: 70mA(Lamp Off)/260mA(Lamp On);
DV12V: 30mA(Lamp Off)/100mA (Lamp On)
||DC5V:(3.6-5V) DC12V:(3.6-24V) |
||-10c to +50c , Less than 90%RH |
PIN1->Red DC5V PIN2->Black GND
PIN3->Yellow VIDEO OUT PIN4->White LED Control