Hot on the heels of the introduction of the FCB-EH6300 HD Block Camera, comes another dynamic model featuring 1280 x 720p HD resolution to Sony's line-up of HD Block Cameras, the FCB-EH3300. Clocking in with 20x zoom this camera offers outstanding picture quality for applications requiring vibrant, high-resolution images and flexibility. The FCB-EH3300 utilizes a 1/4-type Exmor CMOS image sensor, boasting approximately 1,430,000 million effective pixels for extraordinary picture quality.
* 1280 x 720p High Definition: Ideally suited for Security monitoring applications, the FCB-EH3300 HD block camera offers 1280 x 720p high definition video output.
* Digital Output (Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2): The digital LVDS interface provides easy access for IP and Gigabit Ethernet applications. Thanks to the digital interface, the quality of the camera video signal is maintaineds with minimal deterioration. This can lead to cost savings due to the direct connection to codecs/systems without the need for any additional components.
* Temperature Readout: The value of the internal temperature of the FCB-EH3300 camera can be read out via the VISCA protocol. When checking the internal temperature of equipment (i.e., speed dome unit), it is possible to use this data to turn a fan or heater on/off inside the equipment as needed.
* Color Enhancement: Ideally suited for low vision applications, new color enhancement options can make reading text and pictures less challenging. Available options include monochrome, binary, inverted and enhanced color modes.
* Auto Wide-D Mode: The new FCB-EH3300 camera monitors the luminance differences within an image in high contrast environments and automatically switches on and off the Wide D feature according to the contrasted lighting environment. In addition, it is possible to select three levels of luminance differences (low/mid/high).
* Additional Wide�-D Modes: In addition to the Auto Wide-D mode, the new FCB-EH3300 camera features additional modes, including Indoor, Outdoor, One-push WB, ATW, Manual, Sodium Vapor Lamp.
* Auto ICR: The FCB-EH3300 features a sensitive image sensor, ideal for day/night functions at less than 0.5 lux (F1.6, 50IRE) with high-sensitivity mode on.
FCBEH3300 Camera Specifications:
* Image Device: 1/4-type Exmor™ CMOS sensor
* Effective Pixels: Approx. 1,450,000
* Digital Zoom: 12x (240x with optical zoom)
* Horizontal Viewing Angle: 55.9 degress (wide end) to 2.9 degress (tele end)
* Sync System: Internal
* Electronic Shutter: 1/1 to 1/10,000 s, total 22 steps
* White Balance: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (fix/auto), One-push, Manual
* Gain: Auto/Manual/Max. Gain Limit (-3 to +28dB, +2dB step/total 16 steps)
* Wide Dynamic Range: Yes (30 fps)
* Privacy Zone Masking: Yes
* Focus System: Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom * Trigger AF, Focus compensation in ICR On
* Picture Effects: E-Flip, Nega Art, Black & White, Mirror Image, Color Enhancement
* Exposure Control: Auto, Manual, Priority Mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV Compensation, Slow AE
Video Output Specifications:
* Lens Value: 20x Optical zoom, f=3.5 mm (wide) to 70.0 mm (tele), F1.35 to F3.4
* S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB
* Minimum Illumination: Less than 1.0 lx (F1.35, 50 IRE)
* Video Output: HD: Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr), Digital: (Y/CB/Cr) 4:2:2 via LDS; SD: VBS
* Signal System: HD: 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 720p/29.97, 720p/25; SD: NTSC, PAL
FCB-EH3300 Interfaces Specifications:
* Camera Control Interface: VISCA™ protocol (TTL signal level)
FCBEH3300 General Specifications:
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 50.0 x 60.0 x 89.7 (mm)
* Weight: Approx. 240 g
* Operating Temperature: -5 degree to 60degree
* Storage Temperature: -20 degree to 60 degree
* Power Consumption: 4.7 W (motors active)/3.4 W (motors inactive)