The Sony FCB-EX12EP Camera is a 12x block camera with superb picture quality and features you've come to expect from the FCB camera line-up, such as digital output, color enhancement and sodium vapor lamp mode.
* Digital Output (ITU-R BT656):
By using the digital interface, the quality of the camera video signal is maintained with minimal deterioration. This can lead to cost savings due to the direct connection to codecs/systems without the need for any additional components.
* Temperature Readout:
The value of the internal temperature of the SONY FCBEX12E / SONY FCB-EX12EP camera can be read out via the VISCA protocol. When checking the internal temperature of equipment (i.e., speed dome unit), it is possible to use this data to turn a fan or heater on/off inside the equipment as needed.
* Color Enhancement:
Ideally suited for low vision applications, new color enhancement options can make reading text and pictures less challenging. Available options include monochrome, binary, inverted and enhanced color modes.
* White Balance: Outdoor Auto Mode:
The SONY FCB-EX12EP/SONY FCB-EX12E camera is equipped with a new Outdoor Auto Mode feature. When shooting at dawn or dusk, images could appear bluish. The new E version cameras automatically adjust the white balance to reduce the dark tones at dawn or dusk.
* White Balance: Sodium Vapor Lamp Mode:
When cameras are shooting under a sodium vapor lamp (typically a street lamp or tunnel lamp), the image could appear to have a yellowish tint. The new SONY FCB-EX12EP / FCB-EX12E camera is equipped with a new Sodium Vapor Lamp Mode that automatically compensates for the sodium vapor lamp degree of Kelvin to restore objects to their original color.
* Image Device: 1/4-type EXview HAD CCD (PS)
* Effective Pixels: 380,000
* Digital Zoom: 12x (144x with optical zoom)
* Horizontal Viewing Angle: 53.6 (wide end) to 4.6(tele end)
* Minimum Object Distance: 10 mm* (wide) ~ 800 mm (tele) *Default: 290 mm
* Sync System: Internal/External (V-lock)
* Electronic Shutter: 1/1 to 1/10,000 s, total 22 steps
* White Balance: Auto. ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (Fix/Auto), One-push, Manual
* Gain: Auto/Manual/Max. Gain Limit (-3 to +28 dB, +2 dB step/total 16 steps)
* Wide Dynamic Range: No
* Privacy Zone Masking: Spherical
* Character Generator: Yes (English/Chinese)
* Focus System: Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF, Focus compensation in ICR On
* Picture Effects: E-flip, Nega Art, Black & White, MirrorImage, Color Enhancement
* Exposure Control: Auto, Manual, Priority Mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV Compensation, Slow AE
* Lens Value: 12x optical zoom lens, f=3.7 mm (wide) to 44.4 mm (tele), F1.6to F2.5
* S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB
* Minimum Illumination: Approx. 1.0 lx (F1.6, 50 IRE)
* Video Output: Analog: VBS: 1.0 Vp-p (sync negative)
* Horizontal Resolution: 550 TV Lines
* Camera Control Interface: VISCA? protocol (CMOS 5 V) 9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbp; Stop bit, 1 bit
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 44.8 x 46.9 x 71.8 mm
* Weight: Less than 150 g
* Operating Temperature: -5 ~ 60 degrees
* Storage Temperature: -20? ~ 60 degrees
* Power Consumption: 3.0 W (motors active) / 1.9 W (motors inactive)
* Power Requirements: 6.0 V ~12.0 V DC